On this week’s podcast, Glenn and Daniel return to the twisted historical fiction of Quentin Tarantino, maybe for the last time, and are pleasantly surprised by what they find there. But first, they take a trip to the Canadian border for a taut Western thriller starring (and executive-produced by) Tessa Thompson, from first-time director Nia DaCosta (01:27:14).
May contain NSFW language.
FilmWonk rating (Little Woods): 7/10 (Daniel), 7.5/10 (Glenn)
FilmWonk rating (Once Upon a Time in Hollywood): 8 out of 10
- [02:27] Review: Little Woods
- [16:23] Spoilers: Little Woods
- [31:16] Review: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
- [58:47] Spoilers: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
- Music for this episode is the tracks “Hush” by Deep Purple and “Brother Love’s Travelling Salvation Show” by Neil Diamond, from the soundtrack for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
Listen above, or download: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Little Woods (right-click, save as, or click/tap to play on a non-flash browser)