On this week’s podcast, Glenn and Daniel check out a very personal new film co-written by and starring Alison Brie, now available on Netflix – and we also check out Leigh Whannell and Jason Blum‘s attempt to revive the Dark Universe by replacing spectacle with an intimate and harrowing psychological drama starring Elisabeth Moss.
…then we gush about T-Swift for 5 minutes (53:00).
May contain NSFW language.
FilmWonk rating (Horse Girl): 7 out of 10
FilmWonk rating (The Invisible Man): 7.5 out of 10
FilmWonk rating (Miss Americana): 7 out of 10
- [02:36] Review: Horse Girl
- [15:19] Review: The Invisible Man
- [34:00] Spoilers: The Invisible Man
- [48:06] Review: Miss Americana
- Music for this episode is the tracks “Horse With No Name” by America and the third title track.
Listen above, or download: The Invisible Man, Horse Girl, Miss Americana (right-click, save as, or click/tap to play on a non-flash browser)